If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @sazza_jay: 'Do youth realise Corbyn's only going to Glasto to win votes?' u got me. thought he went for the sesh. ket & communism behi… 8 hours ago
- @jonatha_kottler @InterrobangEdin Aw, thank you! You were pretty awesome yourself! Always a lovely crowd at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- @strongmisgiving @InterrobangEdin Thank you! 9 hours ago
- @404Ink @edbookfest Thank you! Lovely to get tips from #StoryShop veteran and #NastyWomen sister @jonatha_kottler t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- RT @404Ink: Congrats to #NastyWomen's own @JenBitesPeople who will be reading at Story Shop at @edbookfest this year!! https://t.co/bUzuxLD… 10 hours ago
Mostly cat pictures