If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- Epic good fun, that night! twitter.com/404Ink/status/… 4 hours ago
- @EdinCityofLit @JaneSAnderson15 @edbookfest Break legs! I'll be watching on Periscope! 1 day ago
- @atarbuck She had a point! They're crazy problematic. 1 day ago
- @atarbuck The book she happened to pick up was The Wise Woman, at the weird rooftop storm sex scene. Hard to preten… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @atarbuck I used to read her books in my teens and remember my mum giving me hell when she figured out what they were! 1 day ago
Mostly cat pictures