If I’m somewhat quiet at the moment it’s not because all is quiet in the world of Jen. It’s partly because I’m really busy with the double bill, but if truth be told it’s mostly because it’s October, the 23rd is the anniversary of my Mum’s death and my head is full of stuff that I still can’t begin to put into words even after nine years. More posts when my brain is a less noisy place.
October 18, 2012
Edinburgh-based writer, dramaturg and director. Here you'll find posts about my work, mental health, arts politics and whatever else happens to catch my attention. View all posts by jenbitespeople
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 22:30 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Jen McGregorEdinburgh-dwelling writer, dramaturg and director.
Looking for something?
- RT @s_rana_: Red sky at night, shepherd's delight. Red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning. Red sky all day, SHEPHERD GONE CRAY. #red… 13 hours ago
- Seriously folk I am not trying to trick you into thinking that my eyes genuinely have wings. twitter.com/jackieaina/sta… 13 hours ago
- @PiaCatton There should be room for all. Jeans? Cool. Ballgown? Cool. Anything in between? Cool. We're not there to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- RT @KnightmareUK: The sky looks weird. Nothing new there. #redsun https://t.co/2BMbtaOVjF 14 hours ago
- Given the yellow skies caused by #ophelia I think it's only appropriate that I tweet this: youtube.com/watch?v=y6120Q… 14 hours ago
Mostly cat pictures